20 oct 2011

Speaking With The Silence



In the silence, I´m more stronger than you.
But never It will happen again, simply I will leave myself to win.
And I will face my fears, to feel again,
something that already will not repeat itself.
My hopes are guarded under the love´s key.
They are imprisoned to the oblivion and the pain.
Who is the enemy?
My past and my future, my present is debated.
I wanted to go out, but I do not have option.
I have to fight.
Do you want to help me?
Move away from me and you were helping me.
Are you afraid for me?
I will be able to protect myself without you.

Everything was changing, in the silence I will be reborn.
From the universe I will return.
Do not you believe me?
I will be more stronger that you, you will see.
Don't look at me any more, I will disappear.
Am I speaking only?
You know the true.
Why do I love you?
Because you´re everything for me.
Why do you love me?
If I am nothing for you.
Nothing.
Speaking with the silence,
for to feel better one more time.
Speaking with the silence,
for you one more time.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario